Site Property of Hyde Beach apartments, 4111 S Ocean Dr, Hollywood комплекс
- This website ("Site") is owned, developed, operated and maintained by Grand State Realty inc ("GRI"). GRI is not affiliated with the developers of Hyde Beach apartments, 4111 S Ocean Dr, Hollywood комплекс and/or Hyde Beach apartments, 4111 S Ocean Dr, Hollywood комплекс; and therefore, cannot guarantee that all information on the Site is accurate.
User Agreement to Terms and Conditions
- Any and all persons or entities using this Site ("User") agrees to these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") by accessing this Site.
GRI Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise stated, GRI holds all intellectual property, including trademark rights and copyright, to this Site and all its content ("Site Content"). User is prohibited from disseminating and/or publishing any Site Content without GRI's written consent.
User Assumption of Liability and Indemnity
- User accepts all responsibility for verifying (1) its right to publish and (2) the propriety of publishing, any content User publishes on this Site ("User Published Content"). Should a third party allege any violation as a result of User Published Content (including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, defamation, breach of confidentiality, misappropriation of proprietary information), then User agrees to hold GRI harmless for all resulting liability and defense costs, including attorney's fees GRI incurs in defending any such allegation.
GRI Site Standards
- GRI reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor and delete User Published Content, including but not limited to, for the purposes of (1) complying with applicable law; and (2) maintaining GRI's Site standards.
User Relinquishment of Any Alleged Rights
- GRI assumes no responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality or abiding by any alleged proprietary rights to any User Published Content or information resulting therefrom ("User Information"). User agrees GRI may use any User Published Content and/or User Information in any lawful manner, including publishing, creating and disseminating derivative works, or incorporating such information into GRI's existing or future business efforts.
GRI Disclaimer of Representation or Warranties
- User assumes all risk of using this Site. GRI makes no representations or warranties and shall not be liable to User for any alleged damage arising from User's use or reliance on this Site. GRI makes reasonable efforts to maintain its Site pursuant to GRI's business standards, including but not limited to, attempting to maintain the accuracy and currency of Site Content. However, GRI makes no warranties, including but not limited to, of accuracy, completeness, or currency. User is solely responsible for verifying all Site Content.
- By way of further example, GRI makes no warranties of title, non-infringement, implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
- User shall not rely on this Site or on any communication by GRI's employees related to this Site.
- Likewise, GRI does not warrant this Site will be without interruption or error.
Disclaimer of Site links
- User accepts there are risks attendant to using any site on the Internet. GRI publishes links to other Internet sites on this Site. By publishing such links, GRI does not endorse, sponsor, warrant the safety of, or represent any affiliation with such sites. User uses such links and such sites at its own risk.
- User agrees to comply with all Site security protocols, including but not limited to, establishing and using User passwords. User agrees not to attempt to access any Site area to which User is not expressly authorized, including but not limited to, other User accounts.
GRI Right to Change Site
- GRI reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to make changes to this Site (including its architecture, Site Content, and these Terms and Conditions) at any time and without prior notice.
GRI Right to Terminate or Restrict User Access
- GRI reserves the right to terminate or restrict any User access for any reason (including violation of these Terms and Conditions) or for no reason.